Monday, June 2, 2008

Embarassing

so today I made a really embarrassing mistake.

This morning I decided to try out the new lotion that my uncle brought home from the airport one day a few months ago. Its called "NutriMilk" and its in a fancy bottle. Anyway, I ran out of time this morning and so took it with me to work, where I left it in my bag and thought i'd put some on at work. Anyway, as I'm walking up to the building, I start applying some on my face. Its sort of runny but feels nice as I rub it into my skin. When I get to my desk, I start putting it on my legs, but I notice that it doesnt rub in as well as it did on my face. After some extensive rubbing with little to no success at getting it to absorb, I decide to re-read the bottle. Yup, DEFINITELY says jabón liquido para el cuerpo -- liquid soap for the body. Dammit.

So I get up and run to the office bathroom, where I realize that my face is covered in dried liquid soap, and my leg is foaming. And I basically end up taking a shower in the sink, washing off my legs with paper towels and water. When I go to wash my face, my face looked totally normal -- just felt a little weird - but when i splashed water on it, it immediately started foaming.

And I havent been able to get the soap smell off of my body all day; i put so much of it on and rubbed it so thoroughly that its now, like, embedded in my skin. Ahhh. I hate liquid soap. Why'd they put it in a bottle that looks like lotion? ahhhhh. And I smell like an old woman. booo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha awwww, poor mel. How many people saw you walking around with your body foaming with NutriMilk?